Friday, June 27, 2008

The Long and Wonderful Journey

I have been inspired by amazing and creative friends! After spending hours one night looking at all of their blogs, I vowed to create my own. My husband and I have been married for seven months and we have so many things we want to share, what better way than to create our own blog? So here it is....as I said my amazing husband and I have been married for seven months. I sometimes feel like I am the luckiest woman. This is the beginning of our life. I sometimes walk by old couples and marvel at how they have made it for 50+ years. Did they have children, what have they seen, what types of hardships have they had in their life? It's amazing to me that every single relationship has its own story. I want to tell you our story. In our story I hope there will be much laughter, excitement, surprises, and most of all children. Yes, I said it..children. I am surrounded by my friends, who I have to say are amazing mothers, and my heart swells at the thought that one day I will be a mom. I am getting a little ahead of myself here. Let's take it slow. Here we are an average couple living day to day and this is the beginning of our story...

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations and welcome to blog world, Sam!! You will looove it. So happy to have you here with us, can't wait to read more!!

xoxo
Jennifer :))

Kelly Hutcheson said...

Ok, I'm hooked to your blog already! I've only read one post so far! I dont want it to end! Welcome to the addicting and fun world of blogging!! I'm SO SO excited you started a blog!! You're the best!! Yaaa Sammy, Sam, Sam!!

Kelle said...

I added you to my list and love another way to stay connected to my sam-sam. besides that we have matching dresses. 143

Rayna said...

Goosebumps!!

Steph C said...

Love it Love it! So happy you made one and we can now have another way to bond:) Love you Sammy:)

Me said...

Great picture... are you at Alcatraz here?